Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting Bigger!

I love to jump in my jumper. Sucking my thumb is pretty good too!


Playing with my best friend, Marley.


I loved meeting and playing with cousin Afton in Idaho. She's so fun!



Daddy always reads me stories.

Daddy and I in San Francisco, 7/07





My first time eating cereal. Yummy! 7/07



It's great to sleep with Daddy! 7/07




One of the few family photos we have. Camden is 2 months old here. 3/07


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute Julie! I'm so glad I got to see Camden! He's just gorgeous!! Hey, what kind of dog do you have? He/She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Cherie Nelson said...

Camden is such a cutie! We really need to get together one of these days... or years... LOL

Oh, and I really was going to get a birthday card mailed off to you last week so it would arrive by tomorrow, but I suck! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!! I love you girl!!!