Monday, January 7, 2008

Groff 2007 Slideshow

I have been trying to become more computer savvy and have put together a slideshow for friends and family. It was initially meant to be burned onto DVD and mailed out to everyone, but I thought that this may work just as well. There is music on this slideshow and since there is music embedded in the blog, you will need to first scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and pause the blog music so the two aren't playing at the same time. Then play the video. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I loved your video...you have a beautiful baby, I think he looks a lot like you. Keep in touch!

jamirodana said...

Hi Groffs! I found you through Kelly Moon's blog. Congrats on your sweet boy! I remember hearing you were pregger's a while back. He is so cute!
We are still in Utah.
Jake is still at Goldman Sachs.
Things are great.
Come visit our blog.