It was a relaxing couple of days where we played games, ate food, and spent time together. Leslie and Jimmy had just bought a little puppy, a Yorkie/Maltese
One funny but gross thing that Camden does is he goes up to the dogs and opens his mouth to give kisses. The dogs of course take full advantage and lick inside his mouth. H
We also shared our Christmas Cracker tradition with the family. It's a special tradition to Aaron and I and we share it with whomever we are with at Christmastime. It's something I brought home from England and I love it.
Opening presents turned out to be eventful. Camden doesn't quite understand opening packages yet, but he loved to play with the paper and the bows. Once he would finally get a package opened, he just wanted to play with it and didn't really care at all that there were several more to open. We would have been just fine to get him only one gift!
New Year's was pretty uneventful for us. We went to bed before midnight, but not before stuffing ourselves full of cheese, crackers, beef log, and sparkling cider. Maybe next year we will make it to midnight!
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
Hey Julie!!!
Woohoo! You updated your blog! I've been checking it weekly and hoping you would update it!
Can I just say that Camden is SUCH a cutie! Oh, and I can't remember if I emailed you but I vote for #19 (at least that's the number I think I remember it was...)
We need to get together one of these years! Next time you come to Utah let me know and maybe we can plan a get-together in SLC or something...
Love you girl!!!
So fun to get your e-mail with your new blog site on it. I am excited to be able to see Camden. It looks like you are all doing well.
Way to go on the Blogging Julie!! I always love getting updates and seeing pics of the fam : ) We had so much fun over Christmas - thanks again for coming over and having Marley teach our new dog how to go to the bathroom OUTSIDE - yipee! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment