I've been meaning to post since Mother's Day, but life always gets in the way! Aaron and Camden gave me the best Mother's Day. Aaron woke up early and made me breakfast. Then he got Camden all ready for church and did breakfast for him too. It was so nice.
Then when we got back from church, Aaron made me a special dinner. He had bought a T-bone steak, just for me! It was so good, I haven't had a steak in months and months! Camden made me a cute card with scribbles all over it, and Aaron gave me some bubble bath, which I asked for, and he surprised me with a portable dvd player. That is something that I have been wanting for a while, to keep me sane when Camden and I travel. Aaron told me that he realized that the dvd player is more for Camden than for me, but that if it is something that will make my life easier, then I deserved to have it. What a sweet husband!
11 years ago
1 comment:
What a great day for you! I like the story about the DVD player.
Post a Comment