11 years ago
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
A sick household
This last week has been very long and tiring. It all began about 10 days ago when I got some weird stomach bug for about 36 hours. Just as I got over that, Camden came down with a terrible cold and an ear infection. He had a fever, a cough, and runny nose. So for 3 nights, I held him all night long as he whimpered and fussed, barely sleeping. He didn't eat either. He finally started to feel somewhat better, just in time for me to come down with the same thing. A day later, Aaron got it. Camden has been on antibiotics, and last night was the first night that he slept all the way through into the morning. Hurray! Aaron and I are still sick, but I think that Aaron has it far worse than I do. Poor Aaron, any cold turns into a sinus infection for him, and he is pretty sure that he is on that path already. It seems like none of us should be getting sick this time of year, isn't it June?? I blame it on the drastic shift in weather that we had last week. Hopefully we will all be on the mend soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you are all sick! That sucks! It's got to be this crazy weather! It's starting to make me go crazy!!!
Get better soon!!!
Hey Julie -
I actually got a new calling, but we can't say anything about it over on my blog until Sunday...
And I *might* be pregnant, but that needs to stay on the downlow to...
So between those two items and then my business, I'm kind of freaking out! UGH!
Post a Comment