Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Silly Camden

Camden has been so silly lately. We have this blow up basket-ball hoop for the pool which he loves to play with in the house. Aside from shooting hoops, he loves to put it on his head and walk around! Crazy kid.
Lately in the mornings when I go to get Camden out of his crib, he pats his bed, telling Marley to jump up in. She is thrilled to do so as this has been a forbidden area for her since the day he was born. He loves it and wrestles with her in his crib. They are so cute together.

More of Camden and Marley in the crib.






Camden has discovered the joy of flashlights. Just play the video for a good laugh!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JANEAL said...

What a cute video. I love how they are so entertained by simple things. What a fun age he is at!

Lara Zierke said...

Hey Jules. Just wanted to get a message to you. I "tagged" you on my blog, meaning you have to do the survey I posted. :o). I e-mailed Janeal today to see if she would be willing to talk to me about her experience with LDSFS.