So we really haven't gotten the word out that Aaron pushed his tests back again, sorry about that! I know that many of you were under the impression that he took one of the exams last Saturday, but he rescheduled it the day before the test because he just wasn't ready to take it yet. He was supposed to have two days off the week prior so that he could study, but as per usual, his work wouldn't let him take the days off due to deadlines and he therefore didn't get the study time that he needed. This is such a frustrating pattern that we have had to deal with for the last two years. It makes me so upset that they won't honor his time off. In their minds, he can just take a day off any other time, but what they don't realize is that these days off are scheduled for the tests and when they do that to Aaron, it messes everything up!
Oh well, it is a battle that we will never win, so we deal with it and continue to pay atrocious exam rescheduling fees for the last two years. But alas, we really hope that things work out this time. (Am I naieve for hoping?) So now, the test dates are August 2nd and August 25th. Aaron ordered new study materials that cost a shiny penny, but his other ones were outdated by now since they put out a new version every year. He said that it is already helping so much, and that there were questions on the last test that he had never seen before, and now they are answered in the new materials. So hopefully with his experience and new materials he will be so ready to nail these suckers! Then we will have a giant party and everyone is invited.
I have had two more ultrasounds since our last post and the baby is looking really good. It is growing just fine and measures just over an inch now! We heard its hearbeat last week and today, which is always a reassuring sound. And the other good news is that the hematoma is no longer visible. That doesn't mean that it can't come back, but for now, I am taking that as great news and not worrying about it anymore. Oh yeah, I can also stop taking my progesterone treatments now. Hurray! That made me sooooooooo tired.
Camden and I went to Island Park last week and had a great time with my parents, Jordan, Cindy, and Afton, and Lara & Justin. As soon as I get my pictures off of my camera I will post them. We made smores every night and whenever I tried to give one to Camden, he had no clue how to eat it. It was so cute. He loved Jordan's dog, Jace, and also his cousin Afton. He cried when they left, and when we got home, he called Marley "Jace" for about 3 days.
11 years ago
5 comments:
Yeah so happy to hear your pregnancy update! Keep up the great work! Glad you guys had fun in Island Park. I have met Afton and she is such a cutie! I think she is just a few weeks older than my Liv. Good Luck with all the exams.
I am so glad that your pregnancy seems to be headed in the right direction this time. I'm sorry you have had to go through all you have.
Poor Marley! JK
I'm glad the hematoma is looking like it may back off. I've been thinking about that a lot.
Today is the 25th so I missed your birthday by one day! My only excuse is my son shares your birthday and was busy celebrating! Cherie reminded me on her blog! Hope you had a good day! The big 30 how do you feel?
I know how frustrating tests can be, John has been taking a few himself and it's so stressful, hang in there.
I'm so happy to hear the good news about the baby!
Post a Comment