Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July

(Disclaimer: Somehow in maneuvering the pictures around for this post, I have lost several of the pictures that were meant to be in here. Sorry to Hailey, Jason, and Jimmy, they were all pictures of you! The pics are on Aaron's computer and I'll try to repost them later when I get his computer.)

Happy 4th of July! We went to Sacramento to visit Aaron's family for the Fourth. We stayed with his sister, Leslie, and also visisted his brother, Jason, who had just moved into a new place. Aaron's mom and younger brother Jordan were out visiting, so we got to see almost everyone! Hailey had a ball doing everyone's hair, as you can see. Then Jimmy cooked us a fabulous bbq meal of hamburgers, hot dogs and polish sausages. The guys played a game of football in the backyard where Jordan landed on top of the tiki torch while catching a ball. Fortunately, it wasn't lit! The fireworks that evening were fun. We first started by lighting a few in the backyard, and Hailey had so much fun with the sparklers. The dogs were scared and went to Grammy Carol for comfort. Leslie's neighborhood had a block party and there were a lot of fireworks. Each neighbor had a bunch to set off, and there ended up being quite a show. After the fireworks we went inside to celebrate Jimmy's, Aaron's, and my 30thbirthdays. We all turn 30 in July, so we had a joint cake that was so yummy. I am still in denial that I am turning 30 this month. All in all, it was a fun time. Thanks Leslie for hosting us all!

























No comments: