11 years ago
Friday, August 22, 2008
DAM!!
Camden is learning so many new words. Every day he has a new word or three. However, his pronunciation could use a little work. He can not say the "k" or hard "c" sound, instead he uses the "d" sound. He also usally only says the first syllable of any word. Put that together and you can figure out how he says his own name.... "Dam!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Gotta love kids!! I will try not to laugh, that is silly though.
That is so funny! I do have to question if maybe he isn't saying his name that way because that is what he hears? I remember your Mom throwing shoes at us a calling us little sh...!J/K I just love the memories and i love your Mom. My kids think our dog Gus has a different name because of their father!
That's hilarious - but I agree with Mir... Is it because you keep calling him Dam kid? LOL J/K
Just be glad he's not old enough to be in preschool and learning bad words from other kids. That's when the real fun begins. :)
That is very very hilarious!
That's too funny! And it's hard not to laugh when they say stuff like that too.
Post a Comment