I know many of you who read my blog because you are always so kind to leave me messages. Lately I have heard from different people that they look at my blog all the time for updates. I think that is great, but I had no idea that they were even looking! I am so glad that many people have found this web page because that means we have accomplished our intention: staying in touch with family and friends. But, I'm dying to know, who in cyber-space is lurking on my page? You are of course welcome, I just want to know.
So, it's been brought to my attention that some of you don't know how to post a comment. Let me see if I can help. At the end of a post, there is a little link that says comments. If you click on that link, a window will pop-up where you can type in your comment. This is where some people are having trouble. The simplest way is if you have a Google account. If you have g-mail, then you already have one. If not, it's simple to get a Google account, just go to this link: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount. You can use any email address that you already have, it doesn't have to be g-mail. If you want a g-mail account, then go here: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?service=mail&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2Fe-11-10eb23856b16bd30fd87e8f7f5084b47-eb5c8bfc3fce60870465e83a2e2750e551e591d4&type=2.
Okay, now that you have Google account, you can leave a message for me. 1. Type your message in the pop-up window that I talked about before. 2. Then below that is the word verification that you must do to make sure that you are not a spammer. Below that is where you will log-in with your newly acquired Google account. 3. Under the Choose an Identity section, you will click the circle that says Google/Blogger. Then type in your username & password, and click Publish Post.
Don't want a Google account? I personally don't know why you wouldn't want one, but if you don't, then follow steps 1 &2 above, and for step 3. Choose: Name/URL. Then just type your name in the Name box. Then click publish post.
Lastly, if you really want to drive me nuts, you can post comments anonymously. To do this, follow steps 1 & 2. For step 3 Choose: Anonymous, and then click Publish Post.
Voila! Now you know how to post a message on my blog and let me know how you are doing! And now I will know who of my friends and family are lurking here so that I can give you shout-outs and it will really make my day if you let me know that you are looking!
11 years ago
6 comments:
I'm a faithful reader!
You know I read your blog!
I think it's really awesome that you posted this to teach people how to leave a post. Way cool!
I am glad for your blog and glad to see you are past week 12!! So happy for you guys. I will be crossing my fingers for Aaron to do well on his tests. I told Cherie that we need to do a girls trip and go somewhere fun, especially before you have baby #2. What do you think??
I am reading it ~
I read your blog!!!
Post a Comment