Here are some pictures and videos from Halloween. Camden reluctantly put his costume on, but when he saw other kids dressed up, he was okay with it. Aaron hung up some ghost and pumpkin lights on our house, and they have been the highlight of Camden's life for the last couple of weeks. He continually walks around saying, "ghosts, pumpkins, daddy." We think he says daddy after it all because he remembers Aaron hanging them up.
On Thursday we went to story time at the library. We do this almost every Tuesday and Thursday, and on the 30th, they had the kids dress up in costume to trick-or-treat at all of the circulation desks. We then went to Aaron's work to show off his cuteness. None of the girls could get enough and they each called him over to their desks to give him candy. It was very cute. We carved pumpkins that night, and Camden had a ball doing it. I think that pumpkins are his new favorite thing. He talks about them in his sleep sometimes... almost as much as Elmo! I apologize that our video of the pumpking carving is sideways. That's a little quirk on our camera that we sometimes forget about. So, just turn your heads and enjoy because I don't know how to rotate the video like I can with pictures.
On Halloween day, we once again put him in his pumpkin costume to go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Wow, our neighborhood is lame-o! No one was home. I think we found about five houses that actually answered there doors and gave out candy to him. He still got too much candy because they would each give him a handful instead of just one piece. I guess they figured he was the only trick-or-treater that they might get all night! They were probably right. The next morning Camden grabbed his candy bucket and started for the door, asking to go trick-or-treating again. I have since hidden the bucket. He sure made a cute pumpking though! Oh, a friendly tip to anyone who is wondering... the pumpkin costume is not very car-seat friendly! LOL!
11 years ago
5 comments:
Too precious. I can see why you went with the pumpkin costume. Your jack-o-lanterns look fabulous.
Thanks for all of the cute pictures. Loved seeing Camden in his costume.
Thanks for all of the cute pictures. Loved seeing Camden in his costume.
He makes the cutest pumpkin. I can't belive no one was home in your neighborhood. That stinks!
He is such a cute little pumpkin~I wish I could have seen him in the car seat! Hee~ Hee! So do you still keep you candy till Easter? I remember I was always so impresses how long your treats lasted. Memories!
Post a Comment