It's been a while since I have blogged, and it will probably still be a little while longer before I can sit down and catch up on everything with pictures and stories, etc. But for a quick recap.: Aaron is working out of town this whole month, so I am currently in St. George, visiting my parents. Aaron was able to fly here last weekend to spend the weekend with us and celebrate Camden's 2nd birthday. It was a great time together.
Aaron took his CPA test on January 10th. He feels better about this one than ones in the past, so that is encouraging. We will not find out the results until the middle of March though.
The pregnancy is still going well. The baby is growing fine and so am I! I am so uncomfortable, but that is life during this stage of pregnancy. I still continue to have contractions, but the great news is that I am far enough along now that it doesn't really matter anymore.
Camden is doing great. He enjoyed his 2nd birthday. We made him a football cake and he got to watch the Eagles game with his Daddy. I will post pictures of that later.
11 years ago
3 comments:
I'm glad things are going well with the baby!!
Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm so glad you got to spend time with Aaron as well. The turtle is doing well, we've been enjoying his company! Luhani is afraid of him, she squeels every time she sees him. (kind of funny). Hope you continue to have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
Hey Jules! How long are you in St. George for? We are heading that way for President's weekend... we are actually looking into a business opportunity there and might be moving back there!
Say hi to your parents for me!
Post a Comment