11 years ago
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Maternity photos
My childhood best friend, Miranda, is an awesome photographer and does some great work on newborns and maternity photos. Check her out here http://sweetpea-photography.blogspot.com/ The trouble is, she lives in Idaho and I couldn't feasibly get there to have her do maternity photos of me. So my mom and I improvised and set up a little studio in my house and my mom took some photos of me. I thought she did a pretty good job! We kept referring back to my friend's pictures posted on her website to try and copy some of the poses, lighting, etc. Obviously we aren't professionals, but I thought my mom did an excellent job. Now if only Miranda lived here so that I could get some newborn photos in a week or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those turned out pretty good! I'm impressed. I'm excited for you. Do you have a name yet?
Julie - they are beautiful! I wish I looked that good a week before the baby comes. So pretty - good job mama!
They turned out great! I'm also trying to figure out a time to go to I.F. after the baby is born for her to do pics of my baby! lol If only she could just come to us!
You are entirely too beautiful! Where the crap are your stretch marks? I'm envious! I would never dare take pics like that unless we titled them "tigers at the zoo" or maybe "zebras on parade" or something like that! Good luck with the little bambina... any names yet?
First off you are beautiful! I am so impressed with how great you look!And your Mom did a great job!Go Normandy! Where you guys laughing the whole time? When I did my sister in laws we giggled the entire time!I would have loved to do those for you, why do you live so far away? It's funny not many women want maternity pictures and I think they are so gorgeous. So what is your secret for no stretch marks? Do you still have free airfare? Come on get on an airplane and some see me when she is born I love to do newborns and I just go some awesome props...please!Even for 1 day?
Sorry that was an insane long post I forgot to tell you thanks for the shout out, and I am so jealous of your boot find!
These are AMAZING. You have the perfect pregnant little belly and body to even get a pregnancy shoot. ;) I wouldn't dare~ ;)
Love ya xoxo
Post a Comment