We never officially announced the baby's name, so for those of you who haven't figured it out by all of our other posts, we chose Audrey Olivia. Thanks for all the votes, but I must admit, that was just for fun and we didn't even take them into consideration! But it was definitely fun to see what names people like and why, and also very funny to find out that after we inked the birth certificate and got home, we saw that the name Audrey had won on the poll. Actually, at the time, I think that Kensington was still winning, but somehow some stragglers voted for Audrey anyway, even after we had already named her that. :)
Also, for those of you wondering about the strange Mr. Bean baby post, you have my little sister to thank for that. I gave her my password so that she could update the blog for me while I was in the hospital, and as you can tell, she had a ball with it! Just wait, Lara, when I figure yours out, I will get even!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Congrats! She is so beautiful, she really is...not all newborns are! I'm jealous of her beautiful hair, my sweet babies are usually bald...I hope you are doing great and enjoying your amazing family! You and your sisters look so much alike, and are so beautiful!
I love seeing Camden with Audrey it is so sweet!! You're amazing!!
Post a Comment