Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to Planet Earth, Baby Girl Groff!

She's here!

Baby Girl Groff has been here for almost an hour. She was born at 4:54 a.m. She is 20 inches long and weighs 6 lbs 10 oz. She has dark hair and is very cute. Much cuter than the Mr. Bean Baby Julie had been having nightmares about. ;-)

Julie was in the hospital for 3 hours and only pushed once, so it was a much easier delivery than Camden. Mom and baby are doing great. Dad is as proud as can be. Quoting Aaron everything is just "awesome."

They still don't have a name so keep voting and keep your comments rolling in.

Welcome baby!

- Lara (Julie's sister)

11 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Justin votes for Audrey, Kensington, Olivia, and Bristol.

Lara Zierke said...

Oh, and mom votes for Greer.

jamirodana said...

Congratulations! I'm glad it went well and everyone is healthy.
Good luck with the name. Love Bristol and Lauren. I actually live down the street from a friend named Lauren Goff. Funny huh?

sorichfamily said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! And we can't wait to see some cute pictures! I'm so glad you are all doing well...it sounds like a great delivery! Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Happy day!

Kelly said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We're glad everything went smoothly. I like the name Bristol although Ben liked Gabby. We'll keep you in our prayers and check back soon for some pictures:)

Danila said...

So glad to hear everything went well! I can't wait to meet her. I'm not sure what the other names are that you are thinking about but Audrey is beautiful!

Frederick Family said...

Ellie, Jonah and Mason all vote for Madeline. I like them all, it's your choice anyway. Love you, see you soon.

FitzSimmons Times said...

Congrats! I like Gabby but like they say - only you can decide! Glad you are doing well! Can't wait to see pictures!

W.W. said...

Congratulations you guys! Good luck with the name thing. Can't wait to meet her!

mom2jjk said...

She has the best birthday ever! Along with sharing my birthday, Paris Hilton and Michael Jordan were also born on the 17th. CONGRATULATIONS!

EaGLeSToNs said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys! I like all of your baby name choices. I like to know the meaning of names so I looked them up, here are a few of the meanings...

Bristol means site of the bridge
Madeline means woman of Magdala
Olivia means Elf Army
Audrey means Noble Strength

I'm voting for Audrey! We can't wait to meet her no matter what her name is. Congratulations again!