Sunday, March 22, 2009

What I've been doing lately

Sorry for the lack of updates, I haven't had much chance to be on the computer lately between having a new baby and Aaron being at home and using the computer most the time doing his job search. When I do get a chance at the computer, I am usually nursing the baby, so typing becomes very difficult. I have been able to keep up on reading all of your blogs, so don't feel badly if I haven't posted comments on your blogs though as typing has been pretty tricky.

Aaron has literally been applying for jobs all over the country. I would say that he has sent out well over 100 applications. Just to let you know how bad the economy is, out of 100+ applications, he has had just a handful of interviews and one offer. So the good news is we have a job offer! The bad news is, it is very far away, in Tucson, AZ. We are very grateful to have a job opportunity, I just wish it was closer to somebody/ANYBODY!! Aaron is trying to prolong the salary negotiations to buy some time to see if any other opportunities come along, but we can't prolong it forever and risk the chance of losing the one offer that he has had. Not to mention that we no longer have health insurance which makes me very nervous especially considering Camden's heart condition and having a new baby.

If and when Aaron accepts that job and makes it official, I will let you all know. As for now, it is a 90% probability since it's the only thing.

I will be hopefully posting some more, so keep your eyes on my blog for updates on Camden, Audrey, and of course, some pictures!

1 comment:

W.W. said...

Your daughter is GORGEOUS! Good luck with the job opportunity whatever you decide. Tucson is only 2 hours away. We LOVE Arizona!