You know how in high school yearbooks, parents can buy a section in the back and put a picture of their kid in it? Please promise me you'll use this one.
Ah! Hahahahaha! Hilarious!
CRACKING UP!!!! This was so needed today. Thx for sharing! haaaaa! ps. I second Lara's idea!
Hilarious!!
P.S. Maybe you need to cover up more.
That's hilarious!
Too funny! Kids crack me up!
what are you teaching your son, Julie? Grandpa and I really got a good laugh.
I'm not sure I would have found that as humorous as I do now. This made LOL.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You know how in high school yearbooks, parents can buy a section in the back and put a picture of their kid in it? Please promise me you'll use this one.
Ah! Hahahahaha! Hilarious!
CRACKING UP!!!! This was so needed today. Thx for sharing! haaaaa!
ps. I second Lara's idea!
Hilarious!!
P.S. Maybe you need to cover up more.
That's hilarious!
Too funny! Kids crack me up!
what are you teaching your son, Julie? Grandpa and I really got a good laugh.
I'm not sure I would have found that as humorous as I do now. This made LOL.
Post a Comment