11 years ago
Friday, June 5, 2009
Our little chunk
I know that you have all been asking, so here are some recent pictures of Audrey. She currently weighs in at 12 lbs, 6 oz. She is in the 10th percentile for height and the 50th for weight. The doctor said that proportionately, she is a little chunk, but of course, we knew that already. Look out fat rolls!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
she is so cute! and i love the fat rolls! how fun!!
Such a cutie! And, boy, she has sure gotten big FAST. I have a bunch of 3 - 6 month clothes - should I send them out to you?
What a cute, smiley girl. Her outfit is adorable. And she has just the right amount of chub.
Wow, she has really grown and is so cute and fun. Wish I could see her again soon. I hate to miss all of her growing up and just want to see everystage of her development. I hear her laughing cooing over the phone and she sounds so darling. Enjoy her.
Love you.
She's adorable. What a great smile! I hope you're surviving our Arizona summer okay. Although its been pretty nice lately with no triple digit tempatures. We'd love to get together and see you guys. Let us know when it would work for us to come down and see you or if you want to explore Phoenix we'd be glad to be your tour guides! My number is (480) 335-6519. Kirk
I love chubby babies. She seems so happy and has changed so much! Camden's hair is awesome, come on go get him some washable tattoos and finish the look, ha!ha!
She is getting so big and is such a cutie- what a smile! That was a very cute post about Camden and Hannah- she still asks to go play with him as well and loves to look at the pictures of the two of them together.
She is the cutest and most smiley baby EVER!!!
She is so beautiful! What a happy little girl.
I just love fat smiley babies!!
Hope things are going well!!
Post a Comment