I'm so glad he's home! It has to be great being out of the hospital! P.S. That dream you had about me was so scarey and morbid. I hope that is not some sort of a premonition thing! We miss you guys too! :)
Oh my goodness. What an experience. I am so glad you guys are back home!! I will keep thinking happy thoughts. Thanks for sharing this experience. I hope Camden continues to feel well and heal quickly :)
3 comments:
yeah, i hope that things are going well for you and that he has a very quick recovery!
I'm so glad he's home! It has to be great being out of the hospital!
P.S. That dream you had about me was so scarey and morbid. I hope that is not some sort of a premonition thing! We miss you guys too! :)
Oh my goodness. What an experience. I am so glad you guys are back home!! I will keep thinking happy thoughts. Thanks for sharing this experience. I hope Camden continues to feel well and heal quickly :)
Post a Comment