11 years ago
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
"You're not beautiful, you're just Mommy"
I was blow drying my hair today when Camden kept telling me to turn off the hair dryer because it was too loud. I told him that I had to dry my hair so that I could be beautiful. He said, "You're not beautiful, you're just Mommy." Hmmm, two year olds are funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't take it personal. Someday soon he'll realize that you're the most beautiful woman on the planet. Doesn't everyone think their mom is the prettiest? I know I did. I remember looking out at all the moms at some program we had in elementary and comparing them and it was so obvious that my mom was by far the prettiest.
Joesiegh was in the room with us as we sang power ballads. When she wants to sleep, she does! We just got back from the drive in. We saw Transformers 2. She slept through all the loud explosions and everything.
Post a Comment