Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back to Phoenix... probable infection

I was getting Cam ready for bed tonight and when I changed his diaper I noticed that the incision from the donor site is very red and swollen. I touched it and it is very warm. A quick Google search confirmed what I was worried about. It appears to be infected. So I called the burn center to see if we could just take him to an Urgent Care in the morning, but as I suspected, they want him up there. So we drive to Phoenix again in the morning (Sunday) to get this checked out. Sheesh!

4 comments:

Georgia Peaches said...

POOR BABY!!! I am so sorry. We will keep praying for him.

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for Camdem. Poor guy. You guys have been through so much!

The White House said...

You are all in our prayers, may this be a things of the past soon.

Anonymous said...

I look at the Belcher Legacy blog but haven't been reading yours... until I saw your comment on facebook. WOW! What a mess, our prayers are with you. I know how hard that is. Jacob was in PICU for two weeks while Jonathan stayed with my sister. They were only 2 weeks old. (Yes, I was trying to keep up with nursing also) Have you had a blessing for yourself?? That was my biggest and only real comfort. Take care! Thanks for the updates.