Thursday, August 6, 2009

Best Birthday Present EVER!!

Besides Camden's graft taking, I just received the best birthday present ever. Aaron contacted the producer of the movie Savannah Smiles and ordered a copy of the soundtrack for me. There was never a soundtrack released, but if you email the composer of the music and send in $10, he will make a copy and send one to you. Mine arrived in the mail today and I LOVE it! It is such a feel good movie and has always been my favorite, ever since I was a little girl. The soundtrack just conjures up all of the feel good feelings. I think I have to go watch the movie now.

If any of you would like to do the same, the composer/producer is Ken Sutherland, and his email is bfscine@swbell.net.

I love it!! Thanks Aaron!

6 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

Oh my goodness! That is so sweet and so perfect for you! Such a good movie. I need to buy it someday. Good job, Aaron!

Danila said...

What a great birthday present! Hope you have a wonderful birthday, you definitely deserve some relaxing and enjoyable downtime, you've had quite a crazy few months. So here's wishing you lots of happiness, fun, and especially rest for your birthday!

FitzSimmons Times said...

I loved that movie too! What a good hubby you have! I am so happy that Camden's graft took! What a stressful past month you guys have had. I was also teary with your last post! I have been thinking and praying for you guys a lot lately. I am so glad that we can keep in touch through blogs so that we know when to help each other out with a little prayer!

Lara Zierke said...

Jules, update your profile, please.

Miss A said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good day. What a sweet present. I love that movie!

Miranda Frischknecht said...

nice work Aaron!