Here are some pictures from the day of surgery and the many days in the hospital. After his surgery, Camden took his clothes off and refused to put any on. We finally convinced him to wear some clothes that Stephanie sent. He wore those every day and refused to take them off. Funny kid.
11 years ago
2 comments:
Jules,
Ask them about leach therapy. Apparently the leeches help bring the blood to where it needs to be and increased vascular blood to the "damaged area". Some nurses at Primary's where telling me about some the cases they had seen leech therapy used.
I think he looks so cute in the little yellow hospital gown. I bet he'll have good memories of this eventually. I remember that Jessica Doggett had the best memories of when she was in the hospital as a kid for a staph infection or something. She got so many gifts, ate tons of ice cream and popsicles and played with toys all the time. What's not to love, right? :)
Post a Comment