Monday, September 14, 2009

All about Audrey





Audrey is now six months old, so I thought it was time to give a little update on what is happening in her world! She weighs in at 15 lbs., 11 oz and is 25 inches long. That puts her in the 50th percentile for her weight and the 25th for her height. In other words she is short and chubby. Her face is very, very round! In fact we had her pictures taken and she was wearing an outfit with a little pinafore. The prints looked so funny because her head looks like a little circle sitting on top of a square!

She has the biggest smile ever. In fact she just opens her mouth as wide as can be and that's pretty much her smile. She has started to scoot all around and gets to where she wants to go by pushing off repeatedly with her right foot. If she could only figure out to use her left foot too then she would be crawling!

Audrey always crosses her legs at her ankles. It's so cute! She does this when she sleeps, in her car seat, when sitting on your lap, laying on the ground...you get the picture. She is definitely turning into a momma's girl and cries when I walk away from her. She loves to play with Camden and has already mastered the art of pestering her big brother. Her hair is fine and wispy, just like mine. At times it has a very cute natural curl to it and I am anxious to see if it will be curly as she gets more hair.
She has started solid food and so far likes everything that she has tried. Audrey still doesn't sleep through the night though, and I am really over that. She is now too big for her bassinet, so we have a new challenge of convincing Camden to give up his crib so Audrey can have it.
She's a lot of fun and has a lot of patience with her big brother and her dog, both who "play" with her relentlessly!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I love Audrey! She is the cutest and such a great baby! If only we could all get together more.... I miss her, and Camden, and you, and Aaron, and yes, even Marley : ) What's our first trip going to be? I may have to invite myself to your place when it's the dead of winter here and I can't stand it anymore! haha

Anonymous said...

She's SO CUTE!

jamirodana said...

She is a cutie pie!
I love having a girl!
I can't believe she is already 6 months old.
She has very pretty eyes too!

Melissa said...

Aww, Jules she is adorable and growing so fast. I swear you just had her!! Good luck transitioning Camden to a bed. That's a fun one....

Kelly said...

She is beautiful-just like her mom! If she still isn't sleeping try the Baby Wise book. After three kids who didn't go to sleep all night long for months (Isaac didn't actually sleep through the night til he was two!) I discovered baby wise. It is a fantastic approach to having baby's go to sleep. I hope that might work for you!

My Voice Marshfield said...

So cute! My fave book is "Baby Whisperer", but hey--i don't even remember what sleep is.
: )