The best part of our trip was getting to see Aaron's grandma. It's been almost three years since I saw her last and the first time for Camden & Audrey to meet her. She didn't always want to come with us on our outings, but we did get to spend some time with her at the house. We took the kids to the local grocery store, Stauffer's, to go on a hayride and get some pumpkins. The store was having all sorts of fall festivities and the kids got to stuff a scarecrow and take it home. Grandma was less than thrilled to have the scarecrow, but we thought it added some nice fall decor to her house!
Later that day Jason & Aaron drove to State College for the Penn State V. Iowa game. They sat in the pouring rain and cheered on their team. True fans I tell ya! The next day we drove to Langhorne, PA and took the kids to Sesame Place and they had a ball. Camden was afraid of the characters, but did enjoy watching them from a distance. The kids had a blast on the rides. I forgot my camera that day, so no pictures from me. Jason, do you have any?
11 years ago
1 comment:
I want to stuff a scarecrow! That looks so fun.
Post a Comment