The first day of our trip was spent just hanging out with family and soaking up the beauty that is Lancaster County, PA. Aaron's Grandma lives in Lititz, PA (still in Lancaster County), so this is where day one started. Aaron's brother, Jason, and his five-year old daughter, Hailey joined us on the trip Back East. Camden and Hailey had so much fun together.
We started by going to Wilbur Chocolate Co. It's a small little place compared to Hershey, but it's local and soooooooooooo yummy. I'd go every day if I lived there. It's the first chocolate that I've had in the states that compares to European chocolate. I highly recommend it.
Then we just took the kids to a park right next to the chocolate factory and relaxed. I enjoyed every second of relaxing and taking in the beautiful scenery.
11 years ago
2 comments:
sounds so fun!
: )
You deserve a good vacation after the ordeal with Camden....I think you should add some bling to his little glove and people will think he is giving MJ a shout out. hee, hee!
Post a Comment