Camden has a great love for Thomas the train right now. He requested a Thomas and Percy cake, so I decided to make a birthday theme of it. We had a train party. For invitations I made train tickets for some of his friends. Aaron drew tracks on our entry way out of side walk chalk. He also used crepe paper to make tracks on the table cloth. I found some wooden trains at Michael's that the kids got to find and then paint. I made some sugar cookies in the shape of trains that the kids got to decorate. We played pin the nose on Thomas as well.
Camden had been asking me for days if he could eat his cake (even before the cake was made). I thought this would be the most exciting time for him, but when we cut the cake, he cried and cried! He didn't want anyone to eat Thomas' face. We settled on eating the shed instead, and he seemed okay with that. He had a really fun time and this morning when he woke up he asked me if he was having another party today. It was a lot of fun, and a lot of work. He is so excited about being three. Where did my baby go?
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment