I hate that we now have church at 8:00 a.m. I do however love being done by 11:00. I guess we will catch the sacrament itself next year
Why is it that when the weather is beautiful the kids are sick? But when they want to get out and play, it is rainy and cold?
I love my new washer and dryer. I just wish that I had a folding machine too.
Audrey has finally begun sleeping through the night. I haven't wanted to say anything for fear of jinxing it, but she has done it for 8 out of the past 9 nights. Took her long enough!
I wish I knew where to begin with the landscaping project in the backyard. We know what we want, but we don't know how to do it or where to start. Guess I'll buy some DIY magazines or something.
Why is it such a chore to leave the house? I hate being stuck here all day, but everything is a 30 minute drive away and I don't have easy kids.
Speaking of stuck in the house all day... the kids nap schedules are all wrong. Audrey takes two naps and Camden's is right in the middle of them. So from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. I have sleeping kids. Unless I leave the house at 8 a.m., we don't usually get anywhere. How pathetic!
I haven't done my dishes for two days.
I wish I knew how to decorate so that I could figure out what color to paint my walls. I'm tired of the white spackle spots, but I can't paint over them until I figure out what color. I'm very creatively challenged.
I can't reach the shower head in my shower. Aaron adjusts it so it is good for him, but then when I get in, I can't reach it to change it so it's good for me. I really don't like it. Not to mention that my shower is the size of a very small closet.
I really like eggs on toast. I really hate it when I overcook my eggs.
Can I hire someone to figure out why my insurance company hasn't paid some of the medical bills? I'm so tired of fighting for my money.
My previous landlord owes us $65. He said he would send us a check a month ago. We've reminded him twice. Still nothing.
I paid for cookies from the girl scouts, but they didn't deliver them. I was really looking forward to them too.
I haven't been to a movie in over a year.
I love grape juice. It's always been my favorite juice.
I have never been a fan of girls camp, especially when I was a youth.
It's been a really long time since we have seen any family.
I wish I could go on a cruise with Aaron.
Aaron has been working really hard lately filing the annual report for 2009. Hopefully after next week it will be back to normal. It's been very busy for him since January 1st.
I love my pressure cooker. It almost makes it seem like I can cook.
I hate cleaning up throw-up.
It's been two years since I read a book.
I wish I had a fireplace.
I am very excited to use the gift certificates that Aaron earned as bonus money from his old job. We've been hanging on to them and forgot about them. I found them and they are still good. They are worth $1050!! I think we'll get an LCD tv with them. Very exciting to get something nice when you don't have to pay for it!
11 years ago
4 comments:
I love all your thoughts. As far as decorating goes, there is a store here, it is only open Thursdays and Saturdays and it is in Oro Valley and it is the funnest, cutest store. It's all home interior. Their stuff is pretty cheap. It's called "Real Deals" there is one in IF too. The one here is easy to find. Take I-10 to Ina, it's on the right a little after the closed down Arby's in a building behind a brake enter (I think it's a break center). If you wanna go I would love to head up there with you. We could leave our kids with their dads and go check it out!
I love this post- you sound so much like me! sounds like you need a get-away with your hubby! I can set you up on a cruise for this Oct., on the new Oasis of the Seas, but it would be about $2600 for the both of you- that's incredible since that ship is now selling rooms for about $5000 a person! Wanna go??? :0)
I just love having kids!! Hang in there you will miss the days when your kids are little! I promise! I love looking at your blog! Have a great day!
Thanks for making me laugh Jules!! Reading your thoughts makes me miss the good old days when we got to hang out. BTW I have been to the Real Deals store here in IF and they really do have cute and inexpensive stuff. Also next time you go to St. George check out Tai Pan Trading. It's awesome.
Post a Comment