Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Letter from New York to home

Dear Camden and Audrey,

We want to share some of the things that we did in New York City today. While Daddy was working, I took a tour on a big bus. This bus had an open top where I could sit and see many things. I saw some big tall skyscrapers, just like in your Curious George book. I took some pictures of them so that you could see them. I took a train from Grand Central Station (just like Curious George) to a baseball game. Daddy came with me for this. We met some of Daddy's friends from Reno and we all went to the ball game together. We watched a team called The Yankees play another team called The Phillies. The Yankees won, and you would probably like that because they are the blue team.

On the way home, a man was playing a drum and singing a song on the train. I took a video of it and I can show you that when we get home.

We hope you are doing well and having so much fun. We miss you so much!

Love,

Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

What a cute post. I remember getting a post card from mom and dad when they were in Hawaii. I think I was staying with the Johns or maybe the Doggetts. This reminds me ofthat post card.