Camden has an obsession with his wellies and wears them all the time. It's hard for me to convince him to take them off to go to bed. One night he'd been playing in his room for a while. He came downstairs with 2 hats on his head, socks on his hands, and his wellies on his feet. So silly.
A lot of excitement over the wellies, again.
Lesson learned: Never leave the vaseline within reach of a small child. Another good lesson, if this does happen to you, Dawn dish soap is how to remove it. Unfortunately I didn't figure that out until after 2 days of repeated shampoos and a lot of tears. Suddenly I remembered that Dawn dish soap was used on the birds during the Exxon Valdez spill, so I decided to give it a shot, and it worked!
A little bundle of cuteness.
Miss Mess: Playing in the mud
It was EVERYWHERE!
Camden enjoyed the mud as well
Audrey loves to climb inside of anything. This time it was the soak bucket in the laundry room. She's quick, I tell ya!
1 comment:
Hey Julie, was the Vaseline in the guest room at Mom's? Afton did the same thing with my make up, mainly my lipstick everywhere.
Post a Comment