
That's Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice. She's gorgeous, huh? Any hair-do looks good on her and for about 3 years I have been trying to muster up the courage to copy that haircut. So I finally did it. I went to an expensive salon and asked for the "Pob" as it is commonly called. I brought in this picture and asked for the stylist to copy it.
I came out of the salon feeling pretty good. I donned my large sunglasses and got in the car to drive home. A good song was on the radio and I was jamming out, feeling pretty good about myself, you know, nice and Posh. :) I pulled up to a traffic light and someone was staring at me rockin' out in my car. I thought, "I know, I'm hot." Then I looked at myself again. I was still driving my MINIVAN and my protruding belly reminded me that I was still six months pregnant. The hotness quotient nose dived!
Not to mention, I don't look like Posh Spice, I look like this:
10 comments:
You might not look like Posh but you look GORGEOUS!! I love, love, love this cut on you! You must be the cutest pregnant mum I know! :-)
It looks great! I've always admired that cut too - and Posh's 14" waist. :) I really like the color though, having those highlights just really brightens your face. Super flattering!
love it!! lookin' good...and channeling your inner English vixen!! i catch myself doing that sometimes too! i think there is a little "Posh" in all of us!! ;)
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! You look gorgeous. I wish I could pull off a short "do" like that. WOW---I think you've found your new look.
Julie, you look absolutely beautiful! This cut is made for you! I love it! Congratulations on the new baby too!
Brooke
Adorable Hair! Congrats on the upcoming addition!
Of course you look hot, I think short hair has always looked good on you. I'm also so excited for you that you are having another baby and especially happy that everything is going well. Take care of you!!
Posh has nothing on you, you have the same profile and chin in the pics of her you posted. I do love the hair cut too. You know we as woman often feel fat and unflattering prego but others find us radiant and you look FABULOUS AND RADIANT! I think "rock on baby!"
I'm glad you posted this pic of your new haircut because I wouldn't recognize you the next time I see you. Wow do you look glamorous and hot. (even with your baby bump) Love it. MOM
I wanna see the baby hump too! Love the hair! You look amazing!
Post a Comment