July was a fun and busy month. I think I already posted about most of what we did, I just didn't get the pics up. So this slide show shows some fun times from Aaron's birthday, the kids playing in one of the Monsoon storms, and also our trip to Sea World (which was actually in August). The kids love to go and splash in the rain during the Monsoon. They don't always get to though because these fast moving storms are often accompanied by lightning, and when that happens we don't let them play in it.
Everyone had a blast at Sea World. We knew Camden would, but we were surprised at how much Audrey enjoyed it. At the Shamu show she waved and clapped at Shamu the entire time. She really got into the Shamu wave as well which is where you put your hands in the air and pretend to splash, signaling Shamu to splash the audience. Whenever she hears the word Shamu now, she does this. At every aquarium she would say, "Hi Fishy," over and over again. It was so cute. And of course Camden loved it too. He said his favorite things were Shamu and playing in the Sesame area. He insisted on sitting in the Soak Zone for Shamu, so we bought some ponchos and made it out fairly dry. He loved wearing a poncho. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that because I would have been dumb to pull my camera out at that time. :) The Sesame area has a bunch of kiddie rides which were deemed by the staff as too dangerous for me to ride. This got a chuckle out of everyone in line. So I got to be the permanent line holder. I would stand in line at one ride while Aaron and the kids would ride on another. Then they would come over to where I was. This way they got to ride a lot more and stand in line a lot less.
11 years ago
3 comments:
Please update your blog. Please include pictures of your baby bump.
It's never good enough for you, is it? :)
Miss you guys so much. Kids look so cute, especially in their wellies and raingear. Love, MOM
Post a Comment