- The baby will need a bed. He can have the kind of bed that you put air in that my cousins slept on when they came to visit (an air mattress).
- The baby's name will be Camden Vgam. (He doesn't care that this would make two Camden's in the family).
- The baby doesn't have a toothbrush (a serious concern for him)
- The baby won't be able to play the Wii (another concern)
- The baby will give Mommy owies
So cute. It's interesting to see what's in his little minds. For the most prat he is excited, but then sometimes he pops off with concerns and I am glad that he is honest and open about it. Although, admittedly, Aaron and I both had to stifle laughs when Camden shared his concerns about the baby not being able to play the Wii with him. How precious. :)
And not to leave Audrey out.... Well, I don't really know how much she understands of what is going on. But she does start lifting up every layer of my clothing looking for the baby. When she gets to my bare belly, she always pats it, says "baby", and then gives me a very slobbery zerbert.
1 comment:
Awesome. I guess we better get that baby a toothbrush! And it shows how much he loves you that he is concerned that the new baby will give you owies.
Post a Comment