What cute newborn photos! I love the football one - it looks like a hard balancing act! : ) Hope to meet him soon!! Hope you're surviving 3 young kids, Aaron and Julie!
These are so WONDERFUL Julie, did you take them yourself or have them done? He looks just like Audrey did as a little person! seeing these makes me miss you more! Congrats Groff family!
Beautiful pics. Your friend did a great job and so did you with all of your creative background ideas. Loved the football one. Nice to see Dad get involved.
10 comments:
That blue paisley background is awesome.
I love the pictures with the pumpkins.
He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations Jules. I am so happy for you to be a mommy of three. Love you!!
What cute newborn photos! I love the football one - it looks like a hard balancing act! : ) Hope to meet him soon!! Hope you're surviving 3 young kids, Aaron and Julie!
Ooooo he is just GORGEOUS! I think he looks like his big sister. You make beautiful babies :-) Wished we lived closer! xxx
Julie! He is such a cutie! Good work!!! I miss ya girl and hope all is well!!!
These are so WONDERFUL Julie, did you take them yourself or have them done? He looks just like Audrey did as a little person! seeing these makes me miss you more! Congrats Groff family!
Congrats. He's so cute!!
I didn't know that you had a blog! Patrick's pictures are so precious! It is fun to see him! Congratulations!!!
He is beautiful...he does look a lot like his big sister! Congrats to your family!
Beautiful pics. Your friend did a great job and so did you with all of your creative background ideas. Loved the football one. Nice to see Dad get involved.
Post a Comment