11 years ago
Friday, October 1, 2010
Right about now...
I'd love to be living in Utah so that every time I went out in public I didn't get stares and disapproving glances from EVERYONE. This is of course in regards to having two small kids and about to pop with the 3rd. If I hear, "Boy, you're gonna have your hands full" one more time with that snide disapproving look I might just......hmmmm, I'll think of something. Obviously it isn't the norm here to have several kids. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You could come back with "well I'm sure your parent's had their hands full too" or "maybe your parent's had one to many kids" or you could always just smile and walk away like you did- always taking the higher road. Proud of you Julie! Good luck with that baby boy!
I hear ya! When we lived in Illinois and my friends were told we were having a fourth they all gasped and said "oh no". What?! We were also the 3rd family in the school to have four children. Weird. How are you feeling?
I get that all the time with my 4 kids. We are thinking about another one and if we do, I think I'll spend the whole 9 month in the house just so I don't have to hear all the comments. I got it a lot when I was pregnant with #4 but now even more when I have all of them with me. When the girls are in school and people ask if Gabe is the only one and I tell them he has 3 big sisters I get the same thing every time... "Boy, you are a busy mom" or "You sure have your hands full" It dies get a little old. Just wait until he gets here, then you'll really hear the comments. Good luck. I'm all about moving to Utah too! Let's go!
Ah Julie, you look so cute!
When people say that to me i always smile and say "My hands and my heart"
: ) Lisa L.L.
Yes but in Utah its so common to be pregnant that people practically slam the door in your face or run you over because they just don't care! I felt people were so much nicer back in Nevada! but then again i only had a bump not a basket of kids for them to comment on too!
Post a Comment