Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Milestone Mania

One of the many drawbacks to being such a sporadic blogger is that I am always running about 3 months behind on the things I need to post. I have been meaning to post about our family reunion in St. George in June. I have been meaning to post all about our summer activities. There are also many others. However, in those 3 months, my baby has been doing a lot of growing up! It's amazing how much a baby can change in two months!

So here's a rundown. He began crawling in June. No army crawl, no funny flop, just straight up to hands and knees and away he went. By July he was super fast at crawling. He's very agile and has great coordination. He also starting pulling himself up and furniture walking.

Sometime around the end of July/beginning of August, he cut is first tooth, and shortly after, his second. He is now working on the entire top row.

Also in July he started standing up. Not pulling himself up on furniture, just straight up from the ground standing. He loves it! Then, in mid-August, he took his first steps! What's the deal? None of my other kids did any of these things this early! Like I have said from the beginning, Patrick is different! He breaks the mold in all the areas of life, and we sure love him!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heather said...

So cute!! He's so big.