90% of the fun of the monsoons is the kids love to play in the puddles afterwards. This may have been one of our muddiest episodes. And for the record, no, I can't get Audrey's white shirt and pale pink pants clean now. Any tips?
Fun! To get the stains out, soak them in oxyclean, like forever. I've had stains like that in white clothes that came out after a week or more of soaking. Sometimes I take them out to check them and if the stains aren't all the way gone, I refill with fresh water and oxyclean and put it back for a few days. Good luck!
2 comments:
Fun! To get the stains out, soak them in oxyclean, like forever. I've had stains like that in white clothes that came out after a week or more of soaking. Sometimes I take them out to check them and if the stains aren't all the way gone, I refill with fresh water and oxyclean and put it back for a few days. Good luck!
I love how happy they are in their dirty faces.
Post a Comment