We had a good time at the fair the other night. We've learned to go on the $2 admission day and buy ride tickets from our grocery store for a much cheaper fair experience. All Audrey could talk about was seeing the piggies because as she said, "they always oink at me." She wasn't disappointed! She saw pigs and they "oinked" at her!
Patrick was too little to go on any of the rides...even in the kiddie land, so Aaron and I split up. He took Camden and Audrey on the rides while I took Patrick to see animals. When we came across the chickens he ran right up the cages and started shrieking, "CHICKENS!" If any of you know my kids, you know that nothing is spoken in a normal decibel. For some reason my kids are all screamers, especially in the baby/toddler stage. While Patrick was screaming at a rooster, it started to crow back at him. I just watched this encounter and laughed as the two of them went back and forth for a couple of minutes. I didn't think to pull out the video camera until later, so I missed the part where the rooster was crowing at him, but I did catch him screaming at the chickens, as well as the cows.
11 years ago
1 comment:
How cute! I'm glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment