11 years ago
Friday, February 22, 2008
Young Women's President
I don't think that I mentioned it before, but about 5 weeks ago I was called to be the Young Women's President in our ward. I kind of fought against the idea of that as I was totally happy and complacent in just a once a quarter Relief Society teacher calling. But I am now very excited to be working with the girls here. It is a small group, only 8 girls. Also, our ward boundaries are very big, so it makes getting together for activities a little challenging when each girl needs a ride and they are all so spread apart and the church is even further away. I guess I can't complain too much about that, it's much worse back East or in other countries. Anyway, I am trying to learn this job the best I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats on the new calling! I think you will do awesome! There is a website called sugarnoodle.net that has a "young women" section on there! Lots of great ideas!
Wow! I can't remember much about Young Women's. It's been a while and I haven't had a calling in that area yet. I have been in Primary a long time!!!
Good luck. I'm sure you will do well. Weren't you the RS Pres. back at the village?
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Blogs are great...I wish more people had them...especially because we live so far away. Camden is adorable and getting so big. He looks like a perfect mix of you and your husband. How is your family? Anyway, keep in touch! Young Womens is the best!
Julie they are lucy to have you. Camden is so big now and lots of personality,fun times for you.
Post a Comment