Here are the pictures from my car accident. The pictures of Camden's bruises didn't turn out really well, but he has some deep bruises on his hips and on his chest from the carseat. As I suspected, the insurance company is going to total out my car. We are now just trying to make the decision whether or not to buy the car back from them on a salvage title. If we did that, we would get around $2700 from them and the wrecked car. We are trying to figure out if it is at all possible to get the car fixed for $2700. I went to a salvage yard to look for parts from other wrecked cars. Going that route would cost me about $500 in parts. That leaves around $2200 for labor. So, if we can find someone who can do it at that price, then we will. If not, then I guess it is good-bye to our Kia and we will have to find something else.
I went to the chiropractor today because my neck and back have been hurting a lot and at has been difficult to sleep. He said that my pelvis was twisted and that he would need several sessions to work on that and then the pain in my lower back should ease somewhat. He will work on my neck next time.
I went to the chiropractor today because my neck and back have been hurting a lot and at has been difficult to sleep. He said that my pelvis was twisted and that he would need several sessions to work on that and then the pain in my lower back should ease somewhat. He will work on my neck next time.
1 comment:
Your knee looks really sore. I'm so sorry that driver hit you and has put you through all of this trauma. Hope you mend quickly and are a 100% soon. Sorry about your cute little KIA. That is so disappointing for them to call it totalled. It dosn't take much does it? Just keep counting your blessings and keep a cheery attitude. Sure you may have to shop for another car that will cost more than you are compensated but maybe a change will be a good thing too. Take care, Love, MOM
Post a Comment