Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Camden thinks he's a dog

Camden starting howling last week. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but he was right in Marley's face, howling at her, just like she does. When he wakes up in the morning, I can hear him in his crib, howling. He goes through the house, howling. The other day Camden threw some Cheerios on the floor. Instead of picking them up with his hands, he got down on his hands and knees and ate them off of the floor with is mouth, just like a dog.

Perhaps the funniest is that he puts Marley's dog food in his mouth, then spits it out on the floor for her to come and get. I have had to move the dog food outside to avoid this anymore. He is so silly!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Julie! Will you send me your email to jilbowman@gmail.com so that I can add you to my permission list? Thanks!