11 years ago
Sunday, May 4, 2008
The Twilight Series Books
Okay, I am totally hooked. I started reading Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer, last week. I couldn't put it down. I was addicted immediately. I read books 2 & 3 in an even quicker amount of time. I am now bummed that I am finished with them, but I am so looking forward to the next book that is due out in August and for the movie that is coming in December. I highly recommend these books to anyone! It is easy reading and so entertaining. Thank you Leslie for introducing them to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE these books too! I am also totally hooked and trying to finish book 3. I can't wait to finish it and read the new on that comes out in August. I think we may have to have a big girls night out to go see the movie :-)
Welcome to the world of the Twilight Series!
I've read the first two through twice... I lent out my third, so i didn't get to read it the second time.
I have the dates for the new book and the movie already marked in my planner!!
Post a Comment