Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Camden has hives!


Poor Camden has hives! At first they were little, like mosquito bites, and I thought he had chicken pox. But now look! Ouch! He is having an oatmeal bath in these photos, to try and sooth the hives. Poor kid.








4 comments:

Miranda said...

That looks awful, kids are amazing he looks totally happy to be in the tub not even caring about his bumps! If that was me I would be so whiney! Hope all is well, he really is so handsome!

Lara Zierke said...

Do you know where they came from or what caused them? Is he miserable? He looks like he's having fun.

Anonymous said...

How did he get them? It looks bad! AND congrats on the pregnancy! I'll be praying that everything works out the way it is supposed to : ) Yay! We're pregnant together! That calls for getting together and eating lots of good food!!!!!!

Groff Family said...

Camden's hives are finally subsiding. He has deep purple marks now where the hives were, like bruises, except they aren't. He wasn't too terribly miserable. Just really grumpy and one or two nights he had trouble sleeping, but that was it. In the daytime he was playing and having a good time. We don't know what caused the hives, and I guess in 80% of all cases, you never will find the cause. I wonder if it's from the animal food at the zoo that he was playing with and feeding to the animals? Hmmmmm, guess I'll never know.