11 years ago
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Food!!!!!!
It happened! I didn't think it ever really would, but I can eat again! I noticed last Saturday when we went to the fair. I was starving, as usual, but this time food actually sounded good. I smelled nachos, corn dogs, ribs, but heck I knew my appetite was back when even the beer smelled good. We of course chose lemonade instead, but you get my point! Hurray, I can eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maybe it's just the fair food. There's something magical about it (probably just all the carny's sweat that's dripped in).
Come up for a visit and I'll take you to Cafe Rio and Curry in a Hurry.
I am really trying to leave my first post on a blog. Thank you for your instruction on blog posting from a few weeks ago. I am just now trying to post because I am sitting at home with no work and thus plenty of time.
I have actually shared this site with Grandma Groff. Introducing her into the Internet age has been painfully slow and filled with questions. She has already asked me how to print pictures of Camden off of the site. I do not think that it is possible to get a post here from grandma, however.
I enjoy your site and appreciate the time you put into the articles, pictures, and videos. I really feel that I know what is going on in your lives, which I dearly appreciate.
I hope that I can see all of you in PA at the end of this month. And, back to eating, you can count on a buffet all-you-can-eat meal or two when visiting PA.
Love,
George
Post a Comment