Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag #2: The five

What I was doing ten years ago:
1. Taking classes at Salt Lake Community College.
2. Rooming with my best friend, Miranda Frischnecht, in Salt Lake City, UT.
3. Working at Ruby River Steakhouse, Sizzler and GE Capital Financial
4. Wondering how I was ever going to earn enough money for my tuition and living expenses.
5. Looking for Mr. Right, who I wouldn't meet for another 4 years.

Five things on today's "to-do" list.
1. Laundry
2. Dishes
3. Make dinner
4. Work on Personal progress binders for Young Women
5. Take out garbage

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire
1. Take a world cruise
2. Buy a house
3. Kids' college
4. Kids' college
4. Kids' college

5 places that I have lived
1. Idaho
2. London
3. Key West, Fl
4. Cayman Islands
5. Orange County, CA

Five snacks that I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Chocolate
3. Doritos
4. Crystal Light
5. Salsa con Queso with corn chips

Five jobs I have had
1. Elf in the mall at Christmas time
2. Everything in the restaurant from salad bar girl to manager (Ruby River & Sizzler)
3. Late stage credit card collections with GE Capital Financial
4. Docketing Agent at an Intelluctual Property law firm in Orange County
5. Staffing Manager for Office Team

No comments: