Monday, September 22, 2008

Tag #1, six random things about me

I've been tagged so many times, so this will be a series of posts.

SIX RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I hate wearing shoes. I kick them off the second I get into the house. It drives Aaron crazy too because my feet are always cold, but I can't help it, I cant stand them! So I have to wear fuzzy socks to keep my feet warm in the winter.

2. My elbows hyper-extend so my arms don't make straight lines and they kind of look broken or out of socket. It creeps a lot of people out.

3. My bed has to be just right before I will sleep in it. I don't care about how it looks all day long, I never make it in the morning, but I HAVE to make it at night before I sleep in it. It is necessary for the sheets to be pulled tight and crisp, with a hospital corner and a turn-down. I blame my parents for this because they would always tuck me in to bed this way and now it is a must or I don't even sleep well. I also must brush my teeth before bed and be in pajamas or I won't sleep well. Aaron will never understand, he sleeps in his clothes and on top of the covers, which also causes me to not sleep well. Aaron always says he will put a pea under the mattress to see if I will notice. I am convinced that I will.

4. I have an unnatural fear of grasshoppers that stems from a nightmare I had as a child.

5. I have a few t.v. obsessions. I love CSI: Miami. I love Jennifer Aniston, and I love Kelly Monaco. I tend to think of these people/casts as my friends, even though I have never met them.

6. I am obsessed with finding the best deal for whatever it is that I am buying. I will shop around for any item at multiple stores, including discount and online stores, before I buy anything. Even after I purchase an item, I still have to check out the price of it if I ever pass by it in a store, just to continue to feel vindicated that I got the best deal.

3 comments:

Frederick Family said...

The need to find the best bargain and beat yourself silly making sure you really did get the best price is purely a Belcher trait, probably a female Belcher trait at that. I'm sorry you have it too. I think we all do. Ha ha!!

Lara Zierke said...

I don't have that trait. Remember, I "like" waste. Also, Sarah Michelle Gellar is my BFF.

I hope Ani is doing ok. I've been a fan of this blog for awhile and maybe Ani would find comfort in it. This woman was pregnant with a very sick baby and lost her a few hours after birth, but she is such a wonderful story teller and has a beautiful way with words. http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
You might pass this along to her and check it out yourself.

Anonymous said...

Julie, Your number 5. . . you and me are likethis! Haha!