We had some wacky weather a couple of weeks ago where we went from 85 degrees to snowing the next day. Here is a video and picture of Camden playing in the snow. He loved it and it took all I hadto get him inside the house so that he wouldn't freeze!
11 years ago
4 comments:
You gotta love the weather! I didn't think it snowed in NV, huh, ya learn something new everyday I guess. Your little guy is so cute! How are you feeling and have you found out the gender of your baby yet? Good luck with it all!
My little man hates to come inside also, no matter the temperature. Glad you seized the moment and got some cute laughs, I just stayed inside depressed when it snowed here.
I can't get the video to play. :(
Hey Julie. I'm so glad I found your blog! Thanks for coming last night. We had such a fun time. You guys are great frinds!
Post a Comment