Saturday, October 18, 2008

My sister is hoping to adopt... have you met her?


My sister and her husband, Lara and Justin Zierke, are hoping to adopt. They are a fantabulous couple and I could speak the world of them. But Lara already did a pretty good job on her adoption blog and I think you should all check it out. If you hear of anyone out there who is considering giving their child up for adoption, pass along the name and blog of my little sis! Her adoption blog is: http://justinandlarahope2adopt.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Miranda said...

My heart just breaks for her! It was so fun seeing her again. She is an
incredible person with a great outlook on life. I will pass on anything I may find!

Pamela said...

I will surely keep my ears open!

I have tons of coupons tips and grocery savings, it is a hobby of mine :) But it is to long for a blog comment. Leave me your email on my blog and I will give you all the scoop!!