Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow!!

We had our first real snow storm today. It did snow back in October, but that didn't really count because there wasn't much and it didn't stick. So here is the first official day of playing in the snow. I could barely keep Camden inside, he was so thrilled to be playing in it! I also included our visit to Santa Claus. Camden wouldn't sit on his lap without one of us with him, so Aaron was the lucky guy!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Christmas with kids is the best!! I must say I loved the Camdenisms! It's good to write those down. I have some from Aidan when he was about 2 and they are hilarious!

Danila said...

Such cute pictures! My kids are loving all this snow as well, I can't keep them inside. I'd be okay if we got more, I love the snow! Camden has the cutest little look on his face in the Santa picture.

CM Stephensen said...

I love that he can't get enough of the snow!