From October onwards, birthdays get really out of hand in our family. So hear is a little shout out to all of our family members with birthdays from Oct. to Dec. I hope I remembered everyone, and I hope I remembered to tell you happy b-day on your day! Now seriously, would everyone lay off the February romance? I can't take another November birthday!
October 6th: Sherry Groff (Aaron's dad's wife)
October 18th: Carol Groff (Aaron's mom)
October 21st: Lara Zierke (Julie's sister)
Nov. 4th: Sophie Shergill (niece)
Nov. 5th: Jeff Frederick (bro-in-law)
Nov. 6th: Normandie Hays (Julie's mom)
Nov. 8th: Nate Groff (Aaron's bro.)
Nov. 19th: Ellie Frederick (niece)
Nov. 20th: Dave Hays (Julie's Dad)
Nov. 21st: Cindy Hays (Sis-in-law)
Nov. 26th: Brad Hays (Julie's Brother)
Dec. 11th: Hailey Groff (niece)
Dec. 13th: Jason Groff (Aaron's brother)
11 years ago
1 comment:
Well... February IS the romance month! That is funny that there are so many November birthdays. What a crazy time of year! Hope all is well with you and the baby!
Post a Comment